Monday, June 9, 2008

June 7 - 9

I made it to Potsdam, New York, so far north that many of the radio stations I tuned in were in French Canadian.

Then I made it down to Keasbey, New Jersey with the dirty tank.

Then I pulled a loaded tank south to Fairfax, Virginia (suburban D.C.) and found the customer at night, in the rain.

There was a DOT inspection at the scale in Maryland.

Then to the second unload spot in North Augusta, South Carolina, where I found parking late at night near the customer's gate.

Then it was on to Atlanta to drop dirty trailer and pick up a new loaded trailer.

And then it was home.

Time would fail me to tell of God's rich grace and mercy along the way. I am so often amazed, so often humbled.

Three days at home with the family. Too short. Then it will be off again tomorrow morning.

No comments: