Monday, January 28, 2008

The next load

I have my next load assignment for tomorrow: I will be heading from Houston to Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. Border crossings are scary. I always wonder if I will be allowed back in to the United States.

Here is a good scripture for the traveler:

Now listen! The ones saying, "Today or tomorrow we shall travel into such and such a city and shall spend one year there, and we shall carry on business and shall make profit," [you*] who do not know the [events] of tomorrow. For what [is] your* life? For it will be a vapor, the one appearing for a little while, but then also vanishing. Instead, you* [ought] to be saying, "If the Lord wills, we shall live, and we also shall do this or that." James 4:13 and following, ALT

So, if the Lord wills I will travel to Ontario, Canada, and then return safely.

Internet access is scarce for me on the road. So until later ...